11 Aug 2017
SCADA/Systems Integration Specialist
Particle Measuring Systems
Established in 1972, Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for microcontamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability programs and a 401(k) plan. We are a non-smoking campus with an emphasis on health and well-being; this includes an on-site clinic for employees’ use.
To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a SCADA/Systems Integration Specialist to manage all aspects of turn-key projects to design, install, commission, and validate facility monitoring systems. In addition the position is responsible for managing all project deliverables within the required scope, schedule, and budget, as well as maintaining regular communication with all project stakeholders.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Perform the commissioning of facility monitoring systems (SCADA) to verify installation, configuration and functionality.
- Installing, configuring and integrating computer based automation systems in a pharmaceutical industrial environment.
- Perform the validation of system performance and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
- Configure proprietary software and/or customize iFix-based software SCADA package according to design specification.
- Support the design of automation systems and create project documentation and drawings to meet customer/user requirements.
- Support customers with existing Particle Measuring Systems facility monitoring systems via phone and email.
- Experience installing SCADA systems and PLCs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience installing, configuring and integrating computer based automation systems in an industrial environment.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Windows Domain and Windows Security configuration.
- 3+ years of technical project engineering or automation experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry project experience including documentation is desirable.
- Understanding of high/low voltage circuits, process signals and software/system integration.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% regularly and 75% at peak times.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and effectively set priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with end user customers, contractors and engineers, including providing training sessions.
- Experience with GE Proficy iFix or other SCADA software.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Gender/ Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation
5475 Airport Boulevard
Boulder, CO 80301